San Diego, California

I purchased 2 three year home warranties for 2 homes in Texas 2 years ago.EVERY time I have tried to get them to respond to a tenant's issue, they have made it near impossible and have made my tenants wait an inordinate amount of time to get their problem resolved.

Then they have found a way to cover as little as possible on each claim. The fine print of their contract states many reasons for breakdown that are not covered on every item you think you are buying coverage for. Most recently, a water heater that was 9 years old had to be replaced and cost $1575. They won't cover it because it had calcium deposits in it and couldn't be fixed.

They offered me $75 as payment toward the replacement. Pathetic!

They are most uncooperative when their services are needed and won't interact with my property manager at all so I have to get involved in every claim.Short story is ......Don't waste your money!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Colonial Home Warranty?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1330560

they suck and then they went bankrupt

Hole In One International - US Hole in One Hole In One International "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..." Read more Review about Aflac Cancer Insurance Policy from Jacksonville, Florida Aflac "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..." Read more Shipsurance is a big scam, lie, and fraud! Shipsurance "This is the second and final time to get ripped off by Shipsurance. I am an ETSY seller. USPS lost my package. 18 days later they found it. It was..." Read more State Farm Insurance - State Farm and Comprhensive coverage State Farm Insurance "A rainstorm (5") downpour broke a limb off a tree and it landed on top of the roof of my truck, piercing the clear coat. The hard rain beat through..." Read more Jillybugs - They are truly the best with the very BEST products.  Jillybugs "They have worked with the same factories for over 10 years and have amazing quality at prices your just not going to get ANYWHERE ELSE. With that will come wait..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more Total Air Care - Beware Total Air Care "4 times they sent a kid / tech to my house who from April to end of July stating air handler was great and good working condition and I specifically..." Read more